I cannot wait to try these with other ingredients!
12 oz. broccoli, steamed and set aside
1/3 cup of milk
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheddar
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Grease muffin tin with olive oil.
– Steam broccoli, then chop and set aside.
– In a separate bowl whisk eggs, milk, mustard and pepper together.
– Stir in broccoli, onion and cheese.
– Ladle into muffin tin.
– (optional) Garnish each with grated Parmesan cheese before baking.
– Bake 15 minutes.
Personally, I forgot to pick up Dijon mustard when I went grocery shopping for the week and they were still really yummy! I also used shredded mozzarella instead of cheddar. Next time, I’m trying these with other veggies and maybe throwing in some ham!