My 30 Before 30: 1. Go back to Dublin
2. Visit Eastern Europe.
3. Finish my Bachelor’s degree in History.
4. Earn a Master’s degree.
5. Have an actual occupation.
6. Start a retirement account.
7. Create a cookbook of family recipes.
8. Go to Pearl Harbor.
9. Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity.
10. Attend a music festival.
11. Hike the Long Trail.
12. Take a Caribbean cruise. 13. Turn my interest in photography into a hobby.
14. Go to an NFL game. 15. Move out of Vermont.
16. Get into a gym routine and stick with it for at least one year straight. 17. Tour a brewery.
18. Read 200 books.
19. Visit the Grand Canyon.
20. Master 5 recipes.
21. Sing karaoke in a bar.
23. Go to Oregon so I can finally say with pride that I have been to every state in the U.S.
24. Watch all of the Star Wars movies. 25. Complete a 5K Run. 26. Go on a pub crawl.
27. Pay off my student loans.
28. Have a vegetable garden.
29. Become fluent in another language.
30. Start my own travel business.